Breaking News
recent

Cupshe Winter Sweater

Twist Long Sweater

Now friends i have found a winter collection for you. It is basically a sweater but not a typical sweater. It has long pockets and basically its style is twisted. That is why it's name is Twist long Sweater. The Sweater is basically designed by International Brand Cupshe . I will post a link here so you can visit their link and get a unique variety of your choice.
 The link of the sweater is followed. Cupshe.com
I will also post two pictures about their sweater both have different styles, now the first display is here:
Cupshe long twisted sweater
Its color is white it has also a variety of different colors but here i posted the white color. As white is a Holy color and beautiful color. Its sleeves style and the style  of front and back is awesome and beautiful. I posted the link as well so you can visit their website, they have many accessories in their site, I will not check their whole website because it is a Western website so we can not follow their dresses but the Sweater is beautiful and is of full sleeves and whole dress so posted it. Basically we dont follow the western styles because our Religion do not permit us to wear that kind of dresses but sweater is fully dressed that is why i publish it here. And the main thing about it is that it has buttons and pockets which i like in the sweater. A sweater with pockets and button is my favorite. So this picture is supported by my choice and the next was posted for you to select any one of them for you according to your desire.

It has another design, i will display it here so you can have the idea about it.

Cupshe Sweater

Now it is also a white color, But its style is different from the first. It has lining on the whole sweater and the sleeves style is different. First is open it has buttons but the second is a whole sweater. It has no buttons. I personally dont like that kind of sweaters, i like the open sweaters they are easily to wear and easy to carry.
Well for you i posted both styles , now its your choice to choose one of them or both. That is why i gave the link as well so that you can select a sweater of your choice.
I will further post about different kinds of stuff of winter collection as well. Check my blog on daily basis so that you can not miss any collection of my blog.
Aware me with your views and keep an eye on my blog for further designs, basically unique designs.
If i will find another international brand then i will post its collection as well so that you can wear beautiful sweaters this winter and be a focal point in your gatherings and take a beautiful compliments about your wear.
If you have any complaints regarding any collection or any post then you can tell me on comments and contact me on my Gmail account for your satisfaction. I will listen to your suggestions as well. Thanks.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.