Breaking News
recent

Cross stitch casual wear

A dress by Cross Stitch

Once again, a combination of Purple and Beige. Once again a dress by Cross Stitch. any other information and suggestion is afterwards. Firstly i want to show the dress with it uniqueness.
For further information please visit Cross Stitch

Kat-work by Cross stitch
This is our new collection from the brand Cross Stitch. Isn't it unique and beautiful? Definitely it is. Because of its combination, because of shirt style on front and on border. It is totally a unique dress by Cross Stitch. Silky shirt and silky trouser a perfect combination for any festival may be it is Eid or  any other ceremony You can wear it comfortably. You can carry it easily because it is a light stuff just only the color of the shirt is bright. I will show you another picture of the dress, the original look with palette in the middle of shirt. 


Basically, it is the front part of the shirt and this is the complete style of shirt. Now take a look that it is totally unique design. The shirt is not so tight not so loose. It has normal and standard size that anyone can carry it easily without any kind of difficulty and irritation. It is an awesome design for your family functions. This is the second dress from Cross Stitch that i choose from this brand because they capture my sight at once.
I am not sure that my second dress is of this brand or from another because i will not think about it. May be i will randomly post about the next dress or may be it will be a winter collection as till now we have only two Winter collections in our blog, so i try to publish winter wear but if i will not found any winter collection so any kind of dress will also be posted. Its upto me and you will see soon that which collection is displayed next.
Well, from the point of view of this dress its sleeves are also very beautiful because there is kat-work also on the end of sleeves. As a whole it is a beautiful and adorable dress from Cross Stitch . I will inform you with more new stuffs of designer's and brands so you have to connect with my blog for further collection.
Up till now i posted black and beige color in my posts repeatedly because of their combination with the next color, it clicks me and captures my sight. On the other side if you want to aware me of your choice and if you want that i will post some dresses of your choice so i will make an effort according to your choice but for this purpose you have to give me reviews about my collection and your desire. Because individual differences exist so i try to publish some dresses of your choice as well. I will post the dresses of my choice and my taste because i found them rare and unique. I put my effort to display the material that is unique and outstanding so you people will like it at first sight.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.