Breaking News
recent

Bonanza Collection

Dress by Bonanza

Hello, everybody. I hope you all are fine. I am here to display one more unique and beautiful design for you but from a different brand. You will definitely familiar about that brand, it is no other than Bonanza(satrangi). The description and the discussion will be done later, firstly i will display the dress and their link also , so you can check all its detail and price etc. And you can select the dress of your choice from their site.
for more details about dress there is a link Bonanza

Bonanza dress

As the picture is small so you can check its detail in the following link. They said that it is a last piece but you can also check out their store for more dresses and the design of your choice. I found it beautiful because of its color combination and motive, because its color is not black, not white not grey. It has a mix color and the sign of emphasis is that they decorated it with pink motive on sleeves. The neckline is also unique , its style is different and the element of pink printed on neckline also gives a beautiful look in dress. The motive is embroidered and the dotted shirt looks a beautiful effect on the whole dress. I would suggest you to buy it. I will definitely but it but i have enough of dresses ALHAMDULILLAH thats why i will not purchase it, any body who get the chance to take it so dont be late as it is the last piece in their store and the price is also affordable right now.
Anyways if you dont get it then you can visit their shop or outlet to buy a dress of your type and you can also visit their website for further information and satisfy yourself.
I said in the last post that i dont even know which kind of dress i will post next time. So i make my mind to display some  branded stuff of which you are familiar with. Therefor the first name that crossed my mind is Bonanza. There are many brands left but i will display dresses of different designers one by one and whose name crosses my mind. One thing is sure that you can check my blog for new dresses whether it may or may not be your favorite brand dress but every time you will find a new dress in my blog. I try to publish unique dress designs for you so you will look different and outstanding. 
Next time i will publish another wear but i dont know what it will about. Whether it be a blazzer or sweater, wait for my next post and see what kind of stuff i will post for you, and dont forget to give reviews about the dresses that how much you like them. Your reviews are important and plays a role in selecting material of your choice so inform me with your views as well to enhance the progress of the page.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.