Breaking News
recent

Casual wedding dress

Multi-color Wedding Dress

Hey friends! A different variety of wedding dress is here to show. Today , I have a dress with multi color and basically it is used for Mehndi type function or for wearing before the main function. For instance when your friend or cousins want to celebrate your day before your  wedding, so this dress is suitable for that kind of function. It is simple and beautiful and very easy to carry. It is not a heavy dress that u can even move hardly. So it is the best wearing for that kind of functions.
I picked it from pinterest and I will surely give a link to you so you can check much more variety of dresses and select the dress of your choice.

Multi-color wedding dress

For further information please visit W dress
Now I will give some description about that dress. Firstly check its combination and prominent color in the dress. It is not so rare but the combination of red and sea green is something different with the proportion of multi shaded shirt. This multi shaded shirt gives emphasis on the whole dress and that thing really impresses. The color of dupatta and lehnga is picked from that multi shaded shirt which shows a beautiful effect on whole dress. And therefore, the relation between the dress created. There is a border at the end of shirt and the ends of dupatta. And the lehnga is of Banarsi stuff. The shirt is also Banarsi but you saw the combination of colors in it that they are purple, orange, dark blue and light blue as well. So all these colors create a rhythm in the dress that it looks outstanding.
In my last two post I showed you people the main wedding dress but this is a side dress that you can wear on your function or any other ceremony in your family or friends. Because it has no over decorated material on it That is why simplicity creates a beautiful effect.
So friends and viewers now you have an idea that how well I selected the dresses for you. I selected because I like them and because of this reason you will have an opportunity to design your dress by taking some idea from my collection. Next time I will hope that I will choose a winter stuff for you again as winter is arriving.
Now a days you don’t have to wait longer as I try to post new dresses and new collection as early as possible. As far as the late posts will be concerned, so keep hope that now a days I am free so I upload collection for you on daily basis till my date of joining of classes.

So, stay in touch with my blog for further information and for further collection, as I have a variety of dresses or winter collection for you but you have to wait for  things. As it is a rule of life that after wait you will get your desired thing. So, don’t stop believing and hoping. Good things will come in life InshaALLAH.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.