Breaking News
recent

Greeting Card Designs

Greeting Card Designs

Hello! Eid Mubarak to all of you. Hope you are celebrating and enjoying Eid with your loved ones. Have a happy and joyful Eid.
As according to the event, I am posting an Eid related post. I have made a Greeting Card that is very simple and attractive, minimal in design and at the same time attractive and creative.  You will like my Design as it is youthful and bright in color.

My Portfolio link is: Portfolio greeting card

My Fiverr account link is: Fiverr link
I will publish my design here and also I will provide you my portfolio link so those people, who are new here can see my portfolio and if you want any thing related to Graphics you can place an order.


Eid Greeting card


Eid Greeting card


So these are 2 of the samples that I made for Eid day to add some colors and beauty in Eid. Hope you people will like my Ideas. You can follow me on Facebook page as well as on my Behance account.
In upcoming days I will provide you my Instagram and Linkedin account as well so that you can easily approach me from any platform.
Enjoy your eid and don't forget to follow my page and stay tuned for upcoming posts.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.