Breaking News
recent

Tee Jays winter wear

Tee Jays collection

Now an other post of today, The brand is of UK namely Tee Jays, as you are aware of the name and as i publish their collection in my blog earlier so if you visited my blog as a whole then you have to get to know about the brands and collection in my blog that i displayed.
Now i will give you the link and the display.

The link is teejays

Well i will display their outer wear collection and the link is outerwear 


This is a beautiful outer wear by Tee Jays, The color is pink that is beautiful and very pretty color, The upper in pink color looks beautiful, the stuff is also very nice and clicks the sight, the zip and the piping against the corners enhances its beauty, i like it because of the color and of its appearance and because of the stuff. You can check all the details about this outer wear in the link provided.



This is an other beautiful wear by Tee Jays, I like its color that is very unique and its beauty is it has zip and pockets and as well as the hood, so all these things enhances the beauty of this wear, the color is very beautiful and very catching, the wear is plain yet beautiful so i selected it to display in my blog because of this specification.


This is an other beautiful wear , its design is different yet beautiful, the color is very nice and the stuff is also very beautiful, the jacket is beautiful and is also good for winter, the out look of the jacket is also very nice and pretty so i selected these 3 wear to display in my today's post.
 Well in my early post i also displayed some jackets and shrugs and now i display the jackets with some other stuff of tee jays, many people who visited my blog are from UK so i selected some of the UK brand to display so that they can also visit the site, well i published many collection of different brands in my blog , i posted some of the collection from pinterest and for that i gave the link of my pinterest profile so the people who visited my blog can also check my profile of pinterest because i save almost every day some of the new dresses so visit my that profile as well.
I decided to post today at least 3 posts but only two can be posted well i will try to post 3 of the updates in my blog tomorrow or may be day after tomorrow, well these things are for next day, now you can check the variety of different brands in my blog as i am not restricted to only one brand so you can found many brands in one blog, and as i said earlier that i will post as many as possible in these days so visit my blog on daily basis to get to know about the brand's collection.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.